Most order contain parts that we do not have in stock. There are over 1 million parts listed in our parts diagrams. We can not stock all of those parts, and no dealer does; however we receive shipments from our manufacturers daily, and in most cases we will receive your parts within 3 to 5 business days. We typically complete your order on the same day we receive the parts. Most orders are shipped FedEx Ground, and you should receive your order within 7 to 10 business days from the date of your order confirmation.
CREDIT CARD PROCESSING
Online orders do not charge your credit card immediately. We verify the availability of the parts ordered prior charging your card. If all ordered parts are available, then the card is charged to continue the order process. All orders are treated as special orders insuring the quickest processing time.
Most orders are delivered within 7-10 BUSINESS DAYS. Allow additional time for shipments to Alaska and Hawaii Orders. Also, allow additional shipping time for back-ordered items and during holidays, as vendor and shipper schedules vary. Delivery time is an estimate and not a contracted date.
Entire orders will be shipped together whenever possible. Splitting orders may require additional shipping charges.
We begin processing your order at the time you place it. Our system does not permit the addition of items to your order. Any add-on orders will be placed as a secondary order and will be charged shipping according to our shipping policy.
If an item is backordered, we will notify you via phone or e-mail and give you a cancellation option. Backorders will be filled before new orders when the backordered items become available.
Certain parts and accessories can not be shipped. Those items include chemicals and hazardous items. All batteries are shipped dry. If you order a battery from our website, you will need to visit your local auto parts store to purchase acid, and you will need to charge your battery for 12 hours prior to using it. Any order weighting greater than 10lbs and/or with dimensions greater than 50in (Examle: 24L+20W+6H) will be considered oversized. Typically oversized items will incur additional shipping charges between $15 and $45. We will contact you prior to shipping if your order exceeds our standard shipping policy and provide you a quote for the additional shipping. Items such as engine cases, frames, suspension components and body parts for ATV's and utility vehicles will require shipping by US Freight. Prior to ordering these items, please contact us for a shipping quote.
· You can cancel any order within 24 hours and not incur a restocking fee.
· Any order cancelled after 24 hours will incur a 20% restocking fee.
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
· You can return or exchange most* new, non-closeout, unused item within 14 days of receipt.
· Please make sure all original packaging is included and intact.
· Any item showing signs of use can NOT be returned.
· Customer is responsible for shipping.
· Return items will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
· Refunds are credited back to the card used for original purchase.
· To avoid errors in ordering, please feel free to call us at (888) 987-6361.
*No Returns or Exchanges on
· Closeout items
· Any item which shows signs of use
· Electrical parts (if an item is DOA let us know and it will typically be handled under warranty)